How Info-Graphics Help you in Brand Building
In this high-tech world, the business strategies for entrepreneurs have been changing dramatically. In this digital time, the marketing and branding phenomenon had taken a new shape. As digital marketing is the vital concern of current day endorsement, infographic plays an instrumental role to cope-up with the trendy market. Infographic is an aesthetic representation of data or information through the visual graphic image. This concept allows the target audience to quickly acquire the product knowledge most effectively. Usually, 90% of information conveyed to the brain is visual. This information reaches the brain is 60,000 times quicker than text. Digital marketing has taken infographics to the next level. There are several advantages of using infographics in your branding campaign. The key benefits of infographics are listed below.
- Give accurate data in visual form- People love to read data, numbers, statistics, and other data. Infographics can provide this information constructively and interestingly. Infographics are more visually appealing than text that can increase the interest that will give your website or blog more creative essence.
- Increase the reach – Visual graphics and images increase engagement. Using infographics on your blog can increase the number of visitors to your website and create more engagement.
- Backlinks – Infographics can be an effective way to build your backlinks. Encourage people to share your infographic with their visitors and provide a link to your site. With more backlinks, your site will get better quality and more traffic.
- Easy to understand – Infographic is easier to understand than textual information other than interesting. The human brain can process and remember visual information more than text. It will definitely bring people back to your site for more information.
- Easy to make things viral – in the current digital marketing trend, infographics can give your visitors interesting and visually compelling information. This will help you to boost your chances of making your advertisement viral. Once it goes viral, you will create ample opportunities for your business growth.
- Control the website traffic – infographics are extremely fruitful for your marketing arsenal. This will amplify the website reach and help you to capture your target customers.
- Social Media – Infographic is also on the rise on social media and who knows how far your business can go with the power of infographics and social media. Social media is a fast-moving platform and using infographics will keep them moving forward with the best of them. All information is there. There is no click to get here or there, nothing to sign up for, or add time to your reader’s journey. People now love to give their audience them with an infographic.
- Make them your own – even though the infographic looks complex and expertly designed, you can save a lot of money by making them yourself. There is a site like the information I am where you can do your infographic design and production for free Infographic Search.com offers you many free tools to create effective infographics. You will find many more resources to create your own infographics and take many strains of your marketing and advertising budget.
- Build your reputation – Infographic will help you create a reputation as a person/website that provides interesting information and information that is easy to understand. The word will spread and it will jump to your website or blog rankings and get more traffic.
- Reach the target market – who do you want your target market to be? Who will be interested in the information to give you? Using infographics, you can zero in on the information you want to provide and attract your market attention. This will increase your sales and revenue.
Presently, the word infographic has been adopted by the adverisement world to refer to a particular type of graphic shared on the Internet. A common structure for infographics is to aggregate statistics to show the effect of a particular theme. We found that an infographic developed to show the highlights of a study, a great complement to the whitepaper.
To the right is an example of an infographic we created that highlights the results of our survey on the power of web design. Some marketing efforts may include infographic creation, distribution, and promotion. Like many content marketing campaigns, the goal with infographics is: to be educated, to show expertise, to gain trust.
Another great way to help infographics is to highlight how to do something, or how something works. Sometimes these get away from one of my infographic definitions, but if they can stand apart and stand-alone, they can be very effective as self-explanatory graphics and encourage viewers to take on a long story on social media.
Infographics can be small and easy to follow, or they can be long and complex depending on the information you want to share. The thing is, they are a very effective brand-building tool because they educate your audience and are very involved.
Infographics are usually created by a designer who takes the elements that need to be communicated and then creates a graphical description of that information that immediately connects the story behind the number in a creative and engaging visual.
Nowadays infographics are gaining popularity and every online business is making one for them. A person can create an interesting infographic that will appeal to and entertain the reader.
Are you still using infographics as part of your marketing strategy? If not, you’re missing out. The use of infographics to connect with customers has been steadily increasing, mainly because organizations have begun to understand its impact on data visualization and marketing, sales, journalism, and more.
If you don’t have your own data to share, pulling data from other sources can be a great way to cross-promote with others. Although the widespread use of infographics is a recent phenomenon, there is a reason for its immense popularity. Infographics can give you a lot of ways for your business to stay ahead of the competition. If you want to grow your business and make it more profitable, infographics will definitely help you and pave the way for success.